Save the Date! The National Ovarian Cancer Coalition is inviting you to join us at the 2014 conference. The general public, survivors, loved ones, family members, volunteers, the healthcare community and all those interested will come together to learn about the latest ovarian cancer information, ways to increase support and awareness and how to improve the quality of life for survivors. There will be presentations from leading professionals, survivors and prominent members of the ovarian cancer community.
Here’s what attendees had to say about our last conference:
- "The Conference was inspiring and motivating. It was heartwarming to see so many people gathered in one space to share our passion for the mission of NOCC. You and the executive team did a great job organizing the Conference. Thank you for all of your hard work!" Joyce B. from Altoona
- "I had a wonderful time at your conference and found it to be very VERY interesting, educational and full of hope." Carolyn D. from Salt Lake City
- "It was such a pleasure, we look forward to attending the next conference and hope to invite some of our sisters, daughters, etc. to keep us inspired and encouraged in this long road to awareness and change! Thank you for your support!" Karmina B. from Sacramento
- "We did have a wonderful time in Las Vegas. I was very happy to meet so many survivors from across the country. It gives me great hope for my future of being cancer-free, having met women who have 10, 13, 19 and more years of survivorship. I hope I am among those women in the years to come!" Ann M. from Medford
- "I absolutely loved the conference! It was definitely worth the trip. I made so many new friends just in two days and had great opportunities to network with many volunteers and employees across many chapters! It was amazing." Haley R. from Pittsburgh